24 September 2010

Large shots






Sto postando ancora più di rado del solito! Il fatto è che è molto difficile estrarre pagine e vignette dall'albo a cui lavoro attualmente senza spoilerare, per cui sono costretto ad optare per alcune vedute panoramiche, spero che vi piacciano.

Sorry for the lack of new posts! It's nearly impossible to avoid spoilers posting panels from the album I'm currently drawing, so I'd better choose some large shots this time. Hope you like them!





Domani, sabato 25, sarò a Rapallo per l'inaugurazione della mostra che Rapalloonia dedica quest'anno alla più celebre criminologa dei fumetti. Ovviamente sarà presente Giancarlo Berardi, creatore della serie. Location stratosferica, come potete vedere!

As an aside, I'm going at the vernissage of the Julia exhibit in Rapallo tomorrow (near Genova), Julia creator G. Berardi is going to be there. As you can see the thing is set in a great location!

(Poster illustration by cover artist Marco Soldi)

© BERARDI/BONELLI EDITORE

16 comments:

Matt said...

I am so jealous of your amazing talent. Absolutely gorgeous work.

Chanp said...

very cool drawings and work!

Claudio Acciari said...

Caspita, come sono composte bene! L'ultima in basso e' la mia preferita, con quelle scritte che ritmano col soggetto...io mi intimidirei anche solo a pensare di provarci, fa invidia vedere che puoi fare qualsiasi soggetto benissimo.

Johanna Urban said...

They are perfect! Absolutely amazing!
xx

Johanna, Sweden
ART

Guglie said...

complimenti per il tuo bellissimo lavoro su Julia! Io sto assorbendo come una spugna per imparare, quindi grazie anche delle cose che posti come in "Romance"

Roberto Zaghi said...

Matt - thanks a lot, mate. Your blog is like fresh air to me, I love the way you portrait your family's everyday life.

Chanp - thanks and welcome!

Cla - Mr.Composition sei tu, non ti far strani viaggi.

Johanna - Glad you like these panels, thanks!

Roberto Zaghi said...

Guglie - benvenuto, ho già visto qualche tua vignetta perchè seguo anch'io il grande Phillips e direi che stai assorbendo molto bene!

j.etienne said...

excellent black and white technique!

michele benevento said...

la vignetta del villino è strepitosa... mamma che invidia...

Roberto Zaghi said...

@j.etienne -
thanks a lot, I love b/w!
And I'm zero with colours :/

@michele -
grazie Michele! Il riferimento architettonico è un disegno di Hopper.

Dominic Bugatto said...

Damn those are fine panels , nicely done.

Peter Breese said...

Fantastic as always my friend! Enjoy the exhibit, looks like a magnificent spot.

Roberto Zaghi said...

Dominic, thanks mate. I have made a 3d model of the house in the last panel, because it's Julia's house, but I don't use it - I love the dirty old pencil work.

Peter, thanks a lot. The exhibit was great, plenty of people in and out the castle!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ..
I now learn drawing
I have a query if possible
Do you draw a diagonal perspective from the start or after you tilt the image.!?

This training I
http://www8.0zz0.com/2010/10/26/11/441982495.png
Thank you

Roberto Zaghi said...

Hi, thanks :)

From the start.

Come back in few days if you're interested, I'm going to post a process sample for these kind of perspective work!

Anonymous said...

nice >> !
Yes I am interested in
Thank you for your dealings beautiful